1. Noah started back at preschool /Kindy this week. His last year there before … school next year (gasp!) He was so excited to be back.
2. This little Miss loves to wear my shoes. She really loves dressing up and we’ve had some very interesting outfits, most of which I’ve failed to catch on camera.
3. Isabelle’s favourite toast topping at the moment. Vegemite with ‘acardo’ (avocado). She can’t get enough of it.
4. This is what happens when you set out to make choc chip cookies only to realise you’ve run out of choc chips in the middle of it. I’ve dubbed them ‘condensed milk cookies’ – they’re still pretty good.
5. The results of Andrew’s afternoon fishing with his brother. These snapper plus a few more and some Kawhai.
6. Double toilet training! Am I crazy? Well, maybe a little, but we’ve had some extremely encouraging progress from Noah this week.
Joining in over here.